Cara Mendownload :
Begitu muncul adf.ly , klik "Skip Ad" di pojok kanan atas .
edit

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not Angka Shue Tompson - I can't Stop Loving You


I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU
Shue Tompson
Tempo : 70

I can't stop loving you so i've made up my mind
to live in memory at our lonely time

I can't stop wanting you it's useless to say
so I've just lived my lived in gloom at yesterday

those happy hours that we once knew
those loves are gone still make me blue
they said that time he's the broken hearted
but time had to steal since we went a part

I can't stop loving you there's no use to try
pretend there's someone new I can't live a life
I can't stop wanting you the way that I do
there's only been one love for me that one love is you ..


Download Not Angka Shue Tompson - I can't Stop Loving You

0 comments:

Post a Comment