Cara Mendownload :
Begitu muncul adf.ly , klik "Skip Ad" di pojok kanan atas .
edit

Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Angka Bee Gees - I Started a Joke


I STARTED A JOKE
Bee Gees
Tempo : 70

I started a joke which started the whole world crying
but I didn't see that the joke was on me Oh no oh no ...
And I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me

I looked at the sky running my hands over my eyes
and I feel out of bed hurtin my head from things that I said
till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me

Oh no oh no ... that the joke was on me ...
Oh......


Download Not Angka Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

2 comments:

Unknown on March 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM said...

gan, mnta ijin copy bwt truh d blog q.......

RagazNot on April 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM said...

@Samuel
Ok deh semoga bermanfaat

Post a Comment