Cara Mendownload :
Begitu muncul adf.ly , klik "Skip Ad" di pojok kanan atas .
edit

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not Angka Perry Como - And I Love You So


AND I LOVE YOU SO
Perry Como
Tempo : 70

And I love you so the people ask me how
how I've lived till now I tell them I don't know
I guess they understand how lonely life has been
but life began again the day you took my hand

And yes I know how lonely life can be
the shadows follow me and the night won't set me free
but I don't let the evening get me down
now that you're around me and you love me too

Your thoughts just for me you set my spirit free
I'm happy that you do the book of life is brief
and once a page is read
all about love is dead ... that is my belief


Download Not Angka Perry Como - And I Love You So

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

minta tolong not angka fall for you - secondhand serenade ya :)

Post a Comment