Cara Mendownload :
Begitu muncul adf.ly , klik "Skip Ad" di pojok kanan atas .
edit

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Not Angka The Beatles - Yesterday


YESTERDAY
The Beatles
Tempo : 74

Yesterday all my trouble seemed so far a way
now it looks as through they're here to stay
oh I believe in yesterday

Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be
there's a shadow hanging over me
oh yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
now I long for yesterday

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play
now I need a place to hide a way
oh I believe in yesterday ....

Download Not Angka The Beatles - Yesterday

2 comments:

Rendy on October 23, 2016 at 5:21 PM said...

gak keliatan gan.... gimana nih..???

Arief putra ferdiantoro on January 12, 2022 at 8:55 PM said...

Fotonya ga ada yang lebih burik lagi om?

Post a Comment